1. Arrived at Chicago O’Hare airport and they lost my reservation. I booked and paid for the flight through Continental, but since it was operating via United there was a mix up with my ticketing. They finally located my ticket and checked my bag on a later flight (without making this clear to me). $30 fee to check this bag.
2. Arrive in destination San Francisco and my bag is not there. I immediately set up a delivery to my house and they say it will be free since it was their fault. It is supposed to get to my house at 8 15 PM.
3. I call United at 9 PM because no bag has been delivered. They say promise to deliver the bag tonight, but I will have to pay and I will get a bag check refund for sure ($30) if it takes longer than 24 hours.
4. I wake up the next morning, no bag, and an voicemail saying they have located the bag, but I need to pick it up at the airport. I call in and speak to the THIRD representative, obviously someone different, who says they cannot deliver the bag for sure and there will be no refund.
5. I wait til after work to call and speak to the 4th representative who assures me no refunds, but he has personally called the airport and my bag will be here tonight.
6. It is 9 PM, way over 24 hours, I have no bag, no refund, and I’m fuming. I work in Customer Service at a Software Company and I know how to treat human beings with respect. This is outrageous. Not only will United not take responsibility for their mistakes and blame it on me for god only knows how I could mess up a reservation, but they refuse to refund me for checking a bag I can’t get, and they will not deliver it.
Share this groubal now!
The more signatures a groubal has, the more powerful it is. Your help makes a big difference - promote this petition by sharing it with your networks.
Do you represent this company?
Sign this groubal now to effect change
Most consumer complaint websites just talk the talk. We take real action for you. If this groubal receives enough signatures, we will take the complaint directly to the business on your behalf and demand action.
Sign with Twitter
Tweet signatures will appear on this page within five minutes.
You can edit the tweet, but please keep the #signed tag and the link.